Saturday 22 June 2013

WOOD PANELLING

 
I have been noticing a lot of wood panelling in a lot of images I come across on the Internet and magazines, and I have to say I am slowly becoming a huge fan.
 
 
This may very well have something to do with the fact that we have, without choice found ourselves immersed in the world of panelling... Our new home has panelled ceilings in the kitchen and bathroom. Originally they were a yucky brown colour, hairy wood- if there is such a thing! And now after many litres of paint and a painter with a sore neck they are lovely and white.
 
 
Our home is not quite camera ready yet so here are a few images of beautiful panelling that have caught my eye recently..
 
 
Pinned Image
 
 
Pinned Image
 
 
 
Pinned Image
 
 
 
Pinned Image
 
 
Panelling is definitely no longer restricted to country kitchens and those
 * 'home is where the heart is' kind of homes..
 
 
* you know those type of house that have a little hand painted sign that greets you as you enter..
 
*no offence to anybody who may have one of these little gems- because really, home is where the heart is, I just don't want to display on a sign..
 
Its Saturday night here, the fire is on, the husband is watching Rugby.. I know, I know- I really do lead a wild and crazy life.. Blogging on a Saturday night, I might even step things up a notch and head on over to Pintrest!
 
 
Simone xx


No comments:

Post a Comment