Monday 30 July 2012

MONDAY BLUES..

Monday has brought us all a lovely dose of the flu, so there has not been a lot of productivity around here- I have so many things I want to do before this baby arrives.. making a quilt, some artwork, de-clutter my whole house and the time is quickly slipping away from me.. I have been collecting a few things for my solo venture at the Vintage Shed and hopefully I can give a few sneak peaks tomorrow..For now I will leave you with one of my favourite views in my home- featuring lots of things I have lovingly collected..


View from bedroom, snelling stool, chair dragged from a skip & reupholstered, vintage chest of drawers loaded with things collected over the years, and the glow of a lamp I love to have everywhere in the house..nothing in this photo I don't love.. Back soon, Simone xx

P.S thanks to my three already loyal followers, Tamarah, Rach & Jacinta - thanks girls it means a lot.. nice to know somebody is out there!

7 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie! Love to follow along... I'm trying to get those cushions done but get distracted with other sewing. hehe! Then today I went to go get some zips for the cushions from the alterations shop in Som and they're closed on Mondays!!! UGH.
    Righty, should have sent this via email but meh. Get well soon xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries love- its a sick and sorry household here at them moment so we won't pollute you with our germs.. Tadhg is busting for a play in that sandpit though so we will be around soon ! xx

      Delete
  2. Hey Simone....BUGGER about the flu Love....Am I right in thinking your bedroom is quite spacious....? What I'd give for an extra 30cm sq....**sigh**....!

    I wouldn't stress about the things you're wanting to get done before bubs arrives....Though if you're serious about decluttering, set your iPhone for 1/2 hour blocks & do as much as you can....One drawer at a time....!!

    Hope you're all feeling better soon....!

    Cheers,
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tamarah! It is a rather large room- makes for a lot more vaccuming though! Thanks for the tip re phone- I will give it a go..

      See you soon xx

      Delete
  3. Get well soon.....Miss The Vintage Girl(s) already but so looking forward to reading your blog and hearing all your news going forward. Stay in that gorgeous bed and admire the view.....There has to be an upside to FLU !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa- and for your kinds words re the end of Vintage Girl.. I will see you about very soon no doubt! And yes I am spending some time admiring the view xx

      Delete
  4. I love this room... Aren't lamps great and candles too. xx

    ReplyDelete