Monday 31 December 2012

2012

2012 could only be described as an amazing year for my family and I .....There were of course some tough times, I don't think I would be honest if I pretended there weren't .. however the good has certainly outweighed the bad and I will end 2012 extremely grateful for the beautiful family that I have and start the new year full hope and anticipation for lots more good things and fun times ahead..
 
 
 
For this little blog I hope the keep sharing some inspiration and a little glimpse into my family life ... try much harder to use the spell checker and as my husband always tells me- read the paper, read the paper, read the paper , because what makes sense in my head does not always translate well when I write !
 
Wishing you a very Happy and Healthy New Year wherever you might be..
 
 
 
 new year chalk print

 
 
Simone xx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment