Sunday 23 December 2012

Step away from the wrapping paper..


Its been an epic effort for present wrapping this year.. I guess the more kids you have, and your friends and family also have, the more work you have to do..Every time I think I am finished another present is bought or found hiding somewhere.. I do enjoy making my parcels look pretty though...





I have also surprisingly managed get a little Christmas craft on here.. A Santa sack for Lulu..
 
A bonds top given a little makeover for a friends baby ..
 
 

A cute little brown package for another friends new baby- I love this vintage elephant stamp..



That's not even where it ends- I have managed to make some linen napkins, working on some tissue paper poms poms and even some diy Christmas crackers....


Lastly in amongst all that - I squeezed in a night in the city for some festive fun with my boys..



Now time to kick back, relax and enjoy some fun time with my family..

 
Merry Christmas !!
 
Simone x

No comments:

Post a Comment