Friday 2 November 2012

ONE MONTH..

Yesterday marked one month since little Miss Luella came into our world...life has been busy, there hasn't been much sleep, there has been a little grumpiness from most family members due to change and tiredness.. but I can honestly say that I have never been happier..she sleeps, she eats and today she made my heart melt when she smiled at me for the first time..
 
 
 
 I have lots of little projects going on that I am looking forward to sharing here.. but at the moment there just aren't enough hours in the day..
 
I can however share a few new additions to the house with you..
 
 
All the way from Uzbekistan are these Ikat cushions.. they came beautifully wrapped in brown paper complete with string and a wax seal..
 
These horse heads did not travel from Uzbekistan, just my local target $6 for the pair !!
 
 
This wire basket caught my eye on Megs stall at the Vintage Shed, I like the way it looks on my little coffee table display- I am always guaranteed to find something fabulous from Meg, who just happens to be sporting a lovely Bali tan and brand new shiny rock on her left hand!! Congratulations Meg xx
 
 
A lovely bit of Coral I practically stole from under Becs nose and a gorgeous vintage frame !
 
So as you can see I have certainly gotten my shopping groove back on !! And I haven't even shown you the latest additions to my wardrobe, that might be next week!
 
Its a long weekend here, I am heading off to the Red hill market for a nosey tomorrow, looking forward to watching the cup on Tuesday and celebrating our biggest boy Conors 7th birthday..I hope you have a fabulous weekend wherever you may be..
 
Simone xx
 

1 comment:

  1. Miss Luella looking beautiful, love her summer dress and styling once again is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing, still can't believe your high energy levels!
    Ta Evanthe (eve)

    ReplyDelete