Thursday 28 March 2013

ON THE MOVE..

Pinned Image

Oh dear its been a while... again..
 
But not without good reason, there is lots going on in my little world..
 
We have put our house on the market and all being well very shortly we will be living and working all in the same space... I am a little hesitant to discuss the details of our new home, until the keys are in our hands and our name is on the rather large mortgage papers it won't seem real.. What I can tell you is that it will be a brilliant place for our kids to grow up with so much space to roam ( 16 acres of space) a place for my husband to grow his business and I believe somewhere we may never leave.. exciting times !
 
So we have been busy doing all the boring things you must do to sell your house.. de-clutter, clean shove everything in the garage
 
 
Apart from that I have been doing my usual Friday's at the Vintage Shed picking up a few treasures along the way..
 
   I have wanted a little clutch for a while now and this little vintage one fit the bill perfectly and for $12 it was a steal ..
 
 
The brush above was one of those buys that I couldn't find a reason to buy it but neither could I find one not too so of course I bought it ($6 I think) I got the 'wild one' print from Lulu Lucky who I discovered on instagram you can check out her website here
 
 
Apart from all of the above happenings my 3 beautiful kids have been keeping me busy ..
 
 
Both my boys did a trapeze class, they both made me so proud and I think everybody myself included where astounded at the bravery of  Tadhg who at only 4 dangled happily while I clapped and screamed and even teared up a little ...
 
 
We put on our best green and stepped out in style to celebrate St Patricks day -although Conor kept it real with a good old Aussie meat pie..
 
Our Little Lulu's cuteness knows no boundaries - she just keeps on getting bigger and cuter by the day and we couldn't love her anymore if we tried.. Just last night she sat on my lap and giggled for the first time at my silliness .. And today as much as I tried to replicate that silliness for some more giggles a very large grin was all I got..
 
 
So that's it really, its the eve of good Friday- we are hoping the bunny will come on Sunday and  no doubt way too much chocolate will consumed by all of us as per usual..
 
Hopefully I will back very soon with some more details of our new home..
 
Happy Easter
 
Simone x
 


2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter friend! Exciting times, can't wait to see the journey unfold. See ya soon xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacinta- happy easter to you too ! See u soon xx

      Delete