Friday 8 February 2013

STYLISTS GARAGE SALE..

Are you in Sydney? Probably just as well I am not- because I probably try and make it to Megan Morton's ' Great Stylist Garage Sale' and as one instagramer posted 'My husband should be scared- really scared' Hilarious..  I would probably also get a little overwhelmed  - a lot of the people taking part are the rock stars in my world ...
 
 
 
 
 
 
I am pretty sure most people would have heard about - in fact I am sure there are prob a few ladies camped out there now x-factor style .. if that's not you check out Megan Morton's website here
 
I look forward to checking out  the inevitable #stylistgaragesale  on instagram tomorrow for all the fabulousness ..
 
Now its time for me to go bed as tomorrow I am back into the joys of Saturday morning basketball ..
 
Simone xx

No comments:

Post a Comment