Tuesday 21 August 2012

INDEED...

I had a busy day yesterday,I was lucky enough to have a day to myself as my Mum minded Tadhg for me and Conor was at school.. I had big plans and heaps of places to go- I didn't achieve half of them , I did however make it to see the fabulous Dallas at 'Indeed' in Glen Iris.. Always a treat to pop in there for a little look and a gossip. If you haven't visited it should definitely be on your to do list, her little shop is jam packed with a mixture of Vintage and new homewares..










Stoneware, Hydrangeas, glassware- quirky one off pieces, it really is heaven..

After this I headed to see my old hairdresser Louise at Masci hair in Malvern for a new do , I came home like a new woman!! And I looked at the chaos in the house after a weekend of work and birthday celebrations and came back down to earth, never mind it was good while it lasted!!

Today I put the house back together it's only 8.30 but I am ready for bed...

Bye for now, Simone xx

P.S check out Dallas's facebook page here

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Indeed-Giftwear/287284667949923

No comments:

Post a Comment